- Saddharma Puṇḍarīka Sūtra (Sanskrit)
- Sanskrit: सद्धर्मपुण्डरीकसूत्र Saddharma Puṇḍarīka Sūtra
- Chinese: 妙法蓮華經 Miàofǎ Liánhuá Jīng, shortened to 法華經 Fǎhuá Jīng
- Japanese: 妙法蓮華経 Myōhō-Renge-Kyō, shortened to 法華経 Hokke-Kyō, Hoke-Kyō
- Korean: 묘법연화경 Myobeop Yeonhwa Gyeong, shortened to 법화경 Beophwa Gyeong
- Vietnamese Diệu Pháp Liên Hoa Kinh, shortened to Pháp Hoa Kinh
This course includes weekly meditation topics concerning the contents of the Lotus Sutra. Apply the Vipassana or Insight Meditation technique. Sit quietly and reflect on the topic assigned each week. It is recommended that you sit for twenty minutes, using a timer.
- Professor: Ven. Dr. Wonji Dharma